• Blunt Logo

Sign up for the BLUNT eNewsletter

Exclusive Track Premiere: Osaka Punch – “Stonk”

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 2.09.23 AM

If you were walking through Queensland’s CBD earlier this year and saw a bunch of dudes air-guitaring in ridiculous positions, there’s a 99 percent chance that was just some pinged up homeless man having a great trip. The other 1 percent, however, belongs to local ‘brutal pop’ (as their Facebook aptly describes them) outfit Osaka Punch, whose brand new frother “Stonk” compiles clips of the boys doing exactly that. Why, you ask? Why the fuck not?

Though we’ve got the exclusive on the music video premiere, the track has already made some considerable waves in the radio world – triple j’s The Racket and Triple M’s Homegrown have both pledged allegiance to the Osaka Punch creed, as have Brisbane’s prog-pop stalwarts Dead Letter Circus. The band will join DLC for two extremely special gigs in Mooloolooba and Ipswich next month, before Osaka Punch initiate their plans to take over the world.

Stare intensely at the music video for Osaka Punch’s new single “Stonk” below!

Dead Letter Circus / Osaka Punch
Tour Dates

Friday April 15th – Wharf Tavern, Mooloolooba
Tix: oztix.com.au

Saturday April 16th – Racehorse Hotel, Ipswich
Tix: oztix.com.au

  • BLUNT Posters

  • Jamming At BLUNT HQ