This issue we track down our own homegrown globetrotters and cover stars Parkway Drive who talk celebrating their tenth anniversary in style, playing everywhere from stadiums in Europe to cellars in China. Didn’t catch them in Calcutta or Majorca? Fear not, as it’s all wrapped up in the neat little package that is their tour DVD, Home For The Heartless. In case you were running low on fresh ear candy, we’ve also been kind enough to throw in a free Jack, Jill & Coke Vol 6 CD, featuring the likes of DZ Deathrays, Helm, Set The Record, Here Come The Cavalry and loads more.
Filling the pages of BLUNT this month we’ve got:
- Buried In Verona: The new old heirs to the Aussie metalcore throne.
- The Amity Affliction are on the road and out of control in the USA.
- Best Coast: Cats. Weed. Pop. Sun. Surf. Sand. Is there any more to Best Coast?
- Architects may have flirted with melody on their last record but now they’re back to kick your teeth in.
- Pennywise have a new singer and a new lease on life – and they’re raising hell all over again.
- Parkway Drive: Road trippin’ round the world with Byron Bay’s favourite sons.
Plus Night Hag, letlive., Make Them Suffer, Anti-Flag, Young Guns, The Bronx, Upon A Burning Body, New Found Glory, a sweet Against Me! poster and all the usual BLUNT good bits!