Brace yourselves: BLUNT have gone all out for issue #113 to give you a special edition double cover of The Amity Affliction! Whether you’re team Joel or team Ahren, we’ve got you covered. Inside the mag, the boys in Amity open about the making of the hotly anticipated Chasing Ghosts and how not everything went to plan when they travelled Stateside and brought in the bigwig producers. Meanwhile, Slipknot and Stone Sour main man Corey Taylor opens up about bands, books, festivals and everything in between, including how much of a trip it is to listen back to your old recordings and realise your balls haven’t even dropped yet. Also this issue (you know, because everyone loves a little somethin’ for nothin’), we’ve thrown in a copy of Ear Bleeders Volume 6, packed with the likes of I Killed The Prom Queen, Northlane, Cast To Stone, Incendia Throne, Allay The Sea and loads more so you can rock out while you read.
Filling the pages of BLUNT this month we’ve got:
- Billy Talent are back representing the Great White North with their latest punk banger and their best Flinstones joke.
- Memphis May Fire: Album leak? No sweat. The Texan fivesome are living the high life.
- Heroes For Hire have been let loose abroad: Broken toilets, dodgy eateries and Thailand’s finest ensue.
- Propagandhi: These left wing enthusiasts fought off gun-totin’ Nazis and lived to tell the tale.
- Gallows: The British louts have lost a Frank, gained a Wade and unleashed the fury on their self-titled newie.
- The Amity Affliction: Don’t touch my stuff! Not everyone’s a happy camper over at The Amity Affliction.
Plus Slipknot, Anchors, Antagonist A.D., Sugar Army, House VS Hurricane, The Smith Street Band, Pennywise, Shinto Katana, In Hearts Wake, Our Last Night, a classic Metallica poster and all the usual BLUNT good bits!