This issue we hoed into some tasty Nando’s burgers with Jonathan Vigil of The Ghost Inside to get the low down on how the LA melodic mosh crew are making a play for the big leagues with album number three, Get What You Give (not to be confused with that one-hit-wonder we all loved at some point by The New Radicals). Meanwhile, over at the Whitechapel camp they’re all set to crush your souls and rupture your spleens with their latest self-titled release, but all they really want is to win some respect from the Slayer army \m/ Also this issue (you know, because everyone loves a little somethin’ for nothin’), we’ve thrown in a copy of Ear Bleeders Volume 4, packed with the likes of Buried In Verona, Vices, Midnight In Alaska, Sevenskies, When Giants Sleep and loads more so you can rock out while you read.
Filling the pages of BLUNT this month we’ve got:
- House Vs Hurricane are back sans keyboard to get on top again.
- Millencolin: We take a trip down memory lane with the Swedes and discuss their less than certain future.
- Periphery are leading the djent scene and unleashing their mind bending metal action.
- The Offspring punks are cruisin’ California with their latest release.
- Gojira: Le Grill? What the hell is that?! We brush up on our French with the beastly enviro rockers.
- The Ghost Inside are here to take the mosh crown, best get out of the way!
Plus Whitechapel, Hot Water Music, Miss May I, Make Do and Mend, Storm Corrosion, Resist The Thought, King Cannons, Mnemic, Cattle Decapitation, The Early November, a live August Burns Red poster and all the usual BLUNT good bits!