WIN: Double Passes To See ‘Hell Or High Water’ In Cinemas!
Of all the tried and tested crime-based movie plots, the famed ‘bank heist’ story is an effortless gem. The suspense is always nail-biting, the dialogue – often cheesy, but – unfailingly classic, and the action pretty much writes itself. Throw a distinct Southern flavour into the mix and the spellbinding screenplay talents of Sicario writer Taylor Sheridan, and you’ve got Hell Or High Water.
The mind-melting action we’ve seen so far isn’t all that makes Hell Or High Water a promising watch, though – the main cast sports some high class Hollywood talent such as Chris Pine, Jeff Bridges and Ben Foster, and the soundtrack comes courtesy of alt-rock icon Nick Cave and film score genius Warren Ellis. The flick also scored itself a nomination for Un Certain Regard at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, which, alongside near-perfect reviews from critics the world over, speaks for itself.
Thanks to the deadset legends at Madman Entertainment, we’ve got ten double passes to see Hell Or High Water in cinemas to give away! For your chance to snag one for yourself, tell us in 25 words or less: if you were put into a situation where you were going to, how would you be able to pull off the perfect bank heist?
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is online only.
4. Competition begins September 15th 2016 and entries close October 20th 2016.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn October 20th 2016 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winners will be notified by email.
10. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the BLUNT Magazine Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
11. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065