WIN: A Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable
Ever wanted to impress your mates with your killer vinyl collection only to find that the act of physically moving your turntable was concocted by Satan himself? It’s a bitch, we get it. But we’ve got your back. In honour of the web series Live From The Greenroom that’s currently streaming over at The Lens, we’ve been gifted a couple of Crosley Cruiser portable turntables to thrust in the direction of two lucky readers!
It’s time to kick it old school with this lightweight and charming-as-hell record player that’s housed in its very own suitcase-style shell. Built in speakers mean you can music-share with pals the old-fashioned way, while the headphone jack comes in handy for those more intimate listening sessions. Coming in at under $200 (the Cruisers retail for $169.95), this turquoise gem is an affordable way to take your tunes with you (without sacrificing that warm, vinyl crackle).
Have a look-see at the tech specs of this bad boy:
- Colour: Turquoise
- Three speed turntable
- Constructed of wood and bound in a leatherette material
- Briefcase styled record player
- Lightweight and easily transported
- Built in stereo speakers
- Plays 7″, 10″ and 12″ vinyl records
- Length: 35cm
- Width: 25cm
- Height: (closed): 11cm
- Height: (open): 32cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
For your chance to score one of these sweet turntables, simply tell us in 25 words or less the first record you’ll play on your Crosley Cruiser if you win.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is online only.
4. Competition begins August 4th 2016 and entries close September 4th 2016.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn September 7th 2016 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winners will be notified by mail.
10. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the BLUNT Magazine Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
11. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065