The 2014 BLUNT Readers’ Choice Awards
Welcome to the annual BLUNT Readers’ poll! The stores are playing Christmas carols, you’re en route to your first serious sunburn since Soundwave, and it’s high time we heard from you, dear reader, about what’s been hot (and what’s been hyped to the shit) in 2014. For those of you keen to get involved and tell it like it is, there’s a killer prize from 24 Hundred up for grabs that includes a choice selection of merch from In Hearts Wake, Northlane, Violent Soho, The Amity Affliction, Thy Art Is Murder and more valued at $300!
So tell us the score: Are Trophy Eyes the year’s best newcomers? Are you secretly proud 5 Seconds Of Summer are Aussie? Did Amity smash it out of the park? Will Crafter yet again take home the crown for Dickhead Of The Year?
Enter below now!
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open internationally excluding employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is online only.
4. Competition begins November 5th 2014 and entries close November 26th 2014.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn December 11th 2014 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winner will be notified by email.
10. Winner’s name will be published in issue #135 of BLUNT.
11. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the BLUNT Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
12. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065