WIN REDD INC. ON BLU RAY & DVD
For all of you who like your horror with a side of gore, feast your eyes! The film Redd Inc. is a throwback to the classic horror slasher film and turns the traditional office environment into something genuinely frightening (like it wasn’t already!) Nicholas Hope stars as Thomas Reddman aka Redd, a former corporate manager turned ‘headhunter’ serial killer who has captured and imprisoned six victims to work in a make shift office specifically designed for torture and punishment. After being the victim of cruel and unusual experiments at a mental institution, a tormented Redd has gone insane. Despite his convictions for multiple murders, Redd maintains his innocence and is determined to prove it. He creates ‘Redd Incorporated’ and captures six victims who he blames for his incarceration. His victims are literally chained to their desk and tasked with the seemingly impossible job to find the real killer.
Sounds positively gruesome! If a night in at home clutching your blankie as you fear for dear life is your idea of a good time, the kind people at Pinnacle Films have got you covered with 10 copies of Redd Inc. on Blu-Ray and DVD to give away!
How To Enter:
In 25 words or less tell us in 25 words or less the worst office experience you’ve ever had.
"Redd Inc." on DVD and Blu-Ray - Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Competition starts 22nd October 2012 and entries close at 11.59pm 24th November 2012.
4. This is a game of skill and entrants must answer the question: "What is the worst office experience you’ve ever had?" in 25 words or less. The most creative answer will win.
5. Total prize pool is valued at $354.50
6. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries will be judged 25th November 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
8. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
9. All winners will be notified by mail.
10. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065