MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL PRIZE PACKS
Whether he’s jumping off the tallest building in Dubai or just Oprah’s couch, we love us a bit of Tom Cruise in action mode. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol sees Cap’n Cruise joined by funnyman Simon Pegg and new recruit Jeremy Renner as they try and clear their names after being blamed for a terrorist attack on the Kremlin and ditched by their agency. It’s not an easy task but with the right amount of gadgets, stunts and epic explosions, these crazy cats just might get there! Arguably the best in the quadrilogy, we’ve got five Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol prize packs to giveaway valued at $110 each featuring a Triple Play (DVD, Blu Ray and Digital), t-shirt and bag, thanks to our good bros at Paramount Home Entertainment. Your mission if you choose to accept it? Tell us about the most impossible person you know.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Competition begins at 9am April 18th 2012 and entries close at 6pm May 23th 2012.
4. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winners will be drawn at 9am April 15th 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
6. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
7. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
8. The winners will be notified by mail and results published in a future issue of BLUNT.
9. Total prize value is $2000.
10. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065