King Cannons Packs
These soulful Kiwis have been toiling on our shores for a few years now, thankfully not just on Bondi Beach either. Amongst the quiffs and neck tats, the Cannons have pumped out a superb debut record in the form of The Brightest Light. To get your hands on a copy and a souvenir poster of their recent launch dates, tell us who you would fire out of a cannon and why!
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is by mail and online only.
4. Competition begins at 9am June 22nd 2012 and entries close at 6pm August 1st 2012.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn at 9am August 1st 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winners will be notified by mail and results published in a future issue of BLUNT.
10. Total prize value is $2000.
11. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065