Remember how Liam Neeson is the hardest motherfucker ever? Well, The Grey has everything to do with that as Neeson is back to channel his inner psycho. We may have watched this film on a plane trip and really, really wish we didn’t. Suffice to say, brutal. As for Choose, phwoar. The sinister Kevin Pollak and the babin’ Katheryn Winnick unravel a murderous plot while, of course, getting all caught up in it. Thanks to Icon, you too can poop your dacks with these fantastic Blu-Ray titles. We have five of each to give away and all you need to do to win is tell us the worst scare of your life. Go!
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is by mail and online only.
4. Competition begins at 9am June 22nd 2012 and entries close at 6pm August 1st 2012.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn at 9am August 1st 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winners will be notified by mail and results published in a future issue of BLUNT.
10. Total prize value is $2000.
11. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065