WIN HIT AND RUN TICKETS
Here’s BLUNT comin’ atcha with a sweet prize thanks to the good folk over at Pinnacle films. From the producer of Wedding Crashers, the film Hit & Run stars Dax Shepard as Charlie Bronson, a former bank robber living in a small Californian town with his girlfriend, Annie (Kristen Bell). To help Annie reach her dream job in L.A. Charlie decides to leave witness protection, but Annie’s nosey ex (Michael Rosenbaum) sends Charlie’s former accomplices (led by Bradley Cooper) and a bumbling U.S. Marshal (Tom Arnold) in hot pursuit. Their trip quickly turns from a leisurely drive into raucous, high-speed comedic mayhem.
The film hits cinemas Thursday September 6th and the good news is, we’ve got 15 x double passes up for grabs so you can load up on popcorn and spend a night laughing your arse off at the flicks.
For more details, hit up the website www.hitandrunmovie.com
How To Enter:
Tell us in 25 words or less about your best road trip.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Tickets are valued at $36 per double pass, so 36 x 15 = $540 total prize value.
2. Each pass is valid for two free tickets to a session of Hit & Run in cinemas.
3. Not valid Tuesdays, Saturdays after 5pm or Public Holidays. Not valid with any other offer.
4. Not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
5. Valid at participating Event, Greater Union, Birch Carroll & Coyle, Village, Hoyts, Reading, Wallis cinemas and participating Independent cinemas.
6. Not valid at Event/Greater Union/Birch Carroll & Coyle Gold Class, VMAX and 3D or Village Gold Class, VMAX or 3D.
7. Not valid at Hoyts La Premiere, Directors Suite, Bean Bag cinema, Xtremescreen, 3D, Special Events and Imax.
8. Not valid at Reading Gold Lounge, Titan XC and 3D.