Buried In Verona LPs!
The fun lovin’ Sydney mosh lords have pressed their brand new album, Notorious, on a few colours of funky wax for the record nerds out there in music land. Play it on your parent’s turntable, hang it on your wall or use it as a really expensive and quite delicate frisbee, whichever way you spin it (ba-boom, tish!) the folks at UNFD want you to get your hands on one of these signed bad boys so we’ve got five to give away. Pro tip: don’t use it as a frisbee. To win, tell us where the boys recorded the new slab.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is by mail and online only.
4. Competition begins at 9am June 22nd 2012 and entries close at 6pm August 1st 2012.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn at 9am August 1st 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winners will be notified by mail and results published in a future issue of BLUNT.
10. Total prize value is $2000.
11. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065