WIN SIGNED BODYJAR LP's!
In terms of arse kicking Australian punk rock, Bodyjar have kicked more arse than almost any other band. So in demand is their patented style of arse kicking that the classic ’Jar record, No Touch Red, has had the deluxe LP reissue treatment. To get your hands on some colourful, signed and very important Aussie punk, tell us the name of the song Bodyjar made a clip for that mercilessly kicked the arse of the singing TV talent show format. Fuck The Voice sucks, someone punch those jerks. Thanks to Bodyjar for the swag!
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Competition begins at 9am May 23rd 2012 and entries close at 6pm June 26th 2012.
4. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winners will be drawn at 9am June 27th 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
6. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
7. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
8. The winners will be notified by mail and results published in a future issue of BLUNT.
9. Total prize value is $2000.
10. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065