At The Drive-In Re-issues
As every man and his dog knows, the fantastic El Paso post-hardcore afro dudes reformed this year and are giggin’ round the world. Of course this means it’s re-issue time! Thanks to EMI we have copies of both the infamous Acrobatic Tenement and chart smashing Relationship Of Command for you to get your girl jeans wearing arse all excited about. Tell us the name of three post-ATDI acts the members had a hand in to win!
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of nextmedia and its agencies associated with the promotion.
2. Only entries completed with these terms and conditions will be eligible.
3. Entry is by mail and online only.
4. Competition begins at 9am June 22nd 2012 and entries close at 6pm August 1st 2012.
5. In determining eligibility the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be drawn at 9am August 1st 2012 at nextmedia Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash.
8. The promoter is not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
9. The winners will be notified by mail and results published in a future issue of BLUNT.
10. Total prize value is $2000.
11. The promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd ACN: 128 805 970, Level 6, Building A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065